Project “Electric vehicle charging station with integrated battery storage”
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund, which is implemented under the Operational Program Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020
User: INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o., Bani 73 / A, Buzin, 10010 Zagreb, OIB: 63134223890
Partner: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb; OIB: 57029260362
- Short description of the project
INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o. signed with the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development and the Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investment (HAMAG BICRO) Grant Agreement No. KK.01.2.1.02.0066 for the implementation of the project “Electric vehicle charging station with integrated battery storage”.
The subject of the project is an electric vehicle charging station with an integrated battery storage that serves for fast charging of electric vehicles with electricity in cooperation with a partner – the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, to achieve progress in research and development of electric vehicle charging systems by strengthening the research and development capacities of the society and encouraging cooperation.
- Project implementation period
The project is implemented from August 1, 2020, to August 1, 2023.
- The general purpose of the project
The overall goal of the project is to develop a new innovative product of INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o. in the S3 area by strengthening the research and development capacities of the company and encouraging cooperation between entrepreneurs and institutions for research and development.
- Purpose of the project (specific objectives)
1. Increasing and intensifying research and development activities of the company INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o.
2. Increasing the scope of cooperation between INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o. and organizations for research and dissemination of knowledge, ie between private and scientific research sector
3. Research and development of INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o. to develop an innovative solution in the S3 area that is an innovation in the market
4. Increasing competitiveness and sustainable growth and development of INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o.
- Expected project results
- Successfully developed project documentation in cooperation with the Partner and external experts
- Successfully performed research, testing, and development of the charging station
- Successfully developed and tested the pilot charging station
- Successfully tested a group of pilot charging stations in simultaneous operation
- Successfully conducted testing of the functionality and performance of charging stations, proven product functionality
- Trademark registration application and patent registration application filed
- Successfully published own research results
- Successfully conducted an independent audit of the project
V. Fully fulfilled information and visibility requirements, which the user and the partner are obliged to implement according to the Agreement
PM. The successfully implemented project, properly performed administrative tasks without delays in implementation and with efficient use of human, time, and financial resources
- The total value of the project is: 14,635,421.04 HRK
- The total eligible costs are: HRK 13,882,837.22
- Amount of co-financing by the European Union: HRK 8,816,784.43
For more information about the project, you can contact Frane Zdunić: email@example.com
For more information on the European Structural and Investment Funds visit www.strukturnifondovi.hr For more information on the Operational Program Competitiveness and Cohesion, visit: http://www.strukturnifondovi.hr/op-konkurentnost-i-kohezija-2014-2020-779