Project: “INTIS Engineering Integrator Project”
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund implemented under the Operational Program Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020
Project user: INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o., Bani 73/A, Buzin, 10010 Zagreb; OIB: 63134223890
1.IMG ZAGREB d.o.o., Prigornica 2, 10000 Zagreb; OIB: 24665884283
2.ASCALIA d.o.o., Trate 16, 40000 Čakovec; OIB: 08686669752
- Short project description:
Company INTIS ENGINEERING d.o.o. signed a grant agreement No. KK.03.2.2.05.0023 with the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development and with the Croatian Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Innovations and Investments (HAMAG BICRO), for the implementation of the project “INTIS Engineering Integrator Project“.
The subject of the project is the investment in the innovation of business processes and business organization of the consortium with the aim of achieving long-term supplier relations with the Integrator companies by commercializing an innovative IKS system. Project partners and members of the consortium are IMG Zagreb d.o.o. and Ascalia d.o.o.
- Project implementation period:
The project is implemented from January 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023.
- The general goal of the project:
The general goal of the project is to support the cooperation between SMEs in order to establish supplier relationships with the Integrator companies through the creation of new innovative products and services, and to become part of their value chain in the target strategic segment. In other words, the goal is to support the process and/or business innovation of SMEs consortium organization in establishing long-term supplier relationships/value chain with the Integrators.
- Purpose of the project (specific objectives):
1. Increasing and intensifying cooperation between SMEs in order to create and commercialize new innovative products in the target strategic segment,
2. Increasing the scope of cooperation between SMEs by creating new innovative products and services, in order to establish new supplier relationships with Integrators, and to become part of their value chain,
3. Increasing competitiveness, sustainable growth and development of the consortium.
- Expected project results:
1.Successfully established cooperation between SMEs in order to create commercialization of innovative products,
2.Increased volume of cooperation between SMEs,
3.Increased competitiveness, sustainable growth and development of consortium,
4.Successfully implemented innovations of business processes and business organization,
5.Successfully conducted an independent audit of the project,
6.Fully fulfilled information and visibility requirements, which the user and partners are obliged to implement according to the Agreement,
7.Successfully implemented project, properly performed administrative tasks without delays in implementation and with efficient use of human, time and financial resources.
- The total value of the project is: 17.450.101,67 HRK
- The total eligible costs are: 14.486.558,73 HRK
- Amount of co-financing by the European Union: 7.246.087,54 HRK
For more information about the project you can contact Frane Zdunić at: email@example.com
For more information on the European Structural and Investment Funds, visit:
For more information on the Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program, visit