Industrial automation is one of the core activities of INTIS ENGINEERING. More than 300 capital automation projects worldwide testify to the quality of our products and services. Our engineers have automated a variety of industrial plants, thus mastering significant technical knowledge in:
- Iron and steelworks
- Rolling mills of steel, aluminum, and copper
- Automotive factories and automotive parts factories
- API manufacturing factories
- Paper mills
- Cable factories
- Building materials factories
- Refineries and gas distribution plants
- Robotic warehouse shelves, etc.
INTIS ENGINEERING offers complete engineering and turnkey solutions in this area, including:
- Development of conceptual and detail design projects
- Programming of all modern automation devices: PLC, HMI (industrial terminals, SCADA), DCS, SIS, TIS, and also dedicated software solutions
- Design and manufacturing of low voltage cabinets (measurement, control, protection, regulated and unregulated electric motor drives)
- Installation, testing, and commissioning
- User education
- Maintenance within and beyond the warranty period.
Within our projects we also supply all the necessary automation equipment: from instrumentation, through unregulated (MCC) and regulated (Drives) electric motor drives, to control devices (PLC), central monitoring and control system (SCADA) and technical information systems (TIS) to monitoring and optimizing production.
Over the years, we have also developed our own automation products in the industry. Each products are specialized in a specific type of industrial plant, and quickly and easily adapts to the specific needs of the customer.
Commonly used software platforms:
- Siemens: SIMATIC S7, WinCC HMI, WinCC Flexible, TIA Portal, PCS7
- Allen Bradley PLC / Rockwell HMI
- ABB 800xa DCS
- Wonderware Intouch
- Others, on user request
Engineering in the field of automation in the production, transmission and distribution of electricity is another important activity of the company.
Diversity and flexibility of our experts proves that INTIS ENGINEERING is capable to successfully provid most demanding and diverse engineering projects. Due to this reason, power engineering is also an important segment in the portfolio of our company and we especially emphasize the need for efficient and clean sources of energy. Vast experience of INTIS in the area of production, transfer and distribution of electric energy proves that we are completely capable to fulfill all requests from our customers.
Our Power engineers have implemented more than 100 complex projects around the world. We have participated in designing, furnishing, construction and reconstruction of hydro-and thermal power plants, substations and switchyards, mostly at high voltage levels.
These projects encompass the following areas:
- Automation in power plants and substations
- Protection in power plants and substations
- Telecommunication subsystems
- Auxiliary power subsystems (AC, DC, UPS, backup power supplies etc)
- Security subsystems and video surveillance systems
- Designing , furnishing and delivery of substations and switchyards
- Process control in thermal power plants and waste incinerators
- Process control in hydropower plants
- Process control in desulphurization plants.
In these areas INTIS ENGINEERING offers engineering solutions on a ” turnkey ” basis which include:
- Basic, detail and “as build” design with all calculations and sub projects
- Delivery of all equipment
- Cabinets production
- Programming and parameterization of all relevant equipment
- FAT in our own production facility
- Site erection, primary and secondary testing, commissioning, SAT
- Education and training for the staff
- Maintenance services
We supply equipment in accordance with Customer or project specified requirements with appropriate programming and evaluation software’s and in accordance with relevant local and/or International standards.
Electrical Design Engineering
Through years of work on various projects, INTIS ENGINEERING has built a strong and competent team of designers. Our design engineers, using state-of-the-art software tools, are able to support our clients at all stages of the project, from the early stages of conceptual design to the development of detail design of electrical and instrumentation projects.
In cooperation with our partners, we are able to respond to the most demanding technical solutions.
With our expert team we are ready to offer you the following levels of project documentation:
- Conceptual design
- Basic design
- Feasibility study
- Tender documentation
- Detail design
- As-built documentation
Utilizing state-of-the-art software tools that allow them to perform their tasks efficiently, such as:
- Simaris design
- MS VISIO
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Electrical cabinet production
At our premises we operate a 600 m2 workshop. In it, we manufacture various types of low-voltage cabinets for industry, power industry and traffic:
- PLC and DCS cabinets for machines, production lines and plants automation
- Control, protection and measurement cabinets for production, transmission and distribution of electric energy
- Switchboards for low-voltage distribution plants of various configurations, up to 3200 A
- Control cabinets for motor control centres (MCC)
- Cabinets for regulated electric-motor drives
- Road and railway traffic control cabinets
- Cabinets for areas with special requirements (e.g. hazardous areas with explosive gas atmospheres)
- Wall-mounted and standing pulpits
- Junction boxes and other mechanical and electrical connecting components
Our production staff is trained and equipped for all kinds of mechanical and electrical work in our workshop and on site, including installing electrical devices in hazardous areas. Our technicians are individually certified for these operations by an independent agency.
Before use, each component is subjected to rigorous incoming inspection. It guarantees the use of high-quality and conforming components only, and ensures their traceability. Prior to delivery, the products are subjected to extensive testing.
The customers and end users are invited to personally attend the Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
During testing we use our own test and measuring equipment, which is regularly calibrated in specialised laboratories with traceability to the national standard.
The quality & environmental management system at INTIS ENGINEERING, complying to the requirements of ISO 9001, prescribes all production and test procedures, including creation and archiving of records documenting the input control, production flow, testing results and all detected non-conformities.
Finished products are packaged and dispatched in compliance with internal procedures, contractual and legal requirements, as well as customer’s wishes.
Turn key skid solutions
Due to the extensive experience gained so far in numerous projects in various types of industry, our team of employees with multidisciplinary activities and knowledge is able to offer complete solutions for the production of small packages in the process industry, which include:
- Project solution DEVELOPMENT
- Manufacturing of control cabinets
Project Management and Supervision
INTIS ENGINEERING, a company with experience, uses established methodologies and leading concepts and practices that can be applied to different types of projects, in various industries.
Enterprise-wide technology projects, programs, and portfolios have become a way of life for the organization. While these projects, programs, and portfolios can bring significant benefits, if not managed properly, they can have a real adverse effect on the business.
Our project management team, with high-quality skills and experience, can help you effectively manage your organization project portfolio, improve project and program performance, and increase the likelihood of their successful completion.
Our project management services offer an objective, professional approach to managing the many risks associated with project and program implementation. INTIS ENGINEERING uses well-established methodologies and leading concepts and practices, which can be applied to various types of projects involving various solutions in the metal, automotive, oil and gas or other industries.